As a Web Developer - DevOps you will be responsible for designing, managing and monitoring the web applications required to run and enhance RiskStudio.
RiskStudio is the Abibia web platform that allows mid-sized organizations to better manage their cyber risks. With thousands of users and millions of data objects, RiskStudio combines the power of AI and machine learning to provide real-time insight into relevant risks
You are eager to work in a DevOps environment and know the dynamics of working in an environment where reliability, availability and security are important. You take responsibility within your area of expertise, but also know how to place and account for it well within the team. You are respectfully critical of yourself and your environment.
The ideal Web Developer - DevOps at Abibia:
- Loves web design, interaction, data visualization, and wowing users with innovative features
- Is capable of developing multiple prototypes based on limited information
- Has a sense of cyber security and risk and likes to follow the latest developments in this field
- Manages his own projects and work as part of our "Agile DevOps" approach and actively seeks collaboration in the team
- Is creative, flexible and critical, thinks along on how RiskStudio can become even better and comes with suggestions
- Speaks and writes both Dutch and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions
- Flexible working hours and workplace/location
- Informal working atmosphere and hugely driven colleagues
- A challenging environment, where you give direction to your work yourself
- An easy accessible super-modern office with excellent facilities, such as a restaurant, terrace, fitness and pool table